Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Count Your Many Blessings...name them one by one


There is DEFINITELY NOT enough room to name ALL my blessings, but I had to mention the most recent...I FINALLY GOT A JOB!!! Heavenly Father never fails...he always knows our troubles/trials and is there to help us through each and every one of them! I'm so STOKED to finally be back in the working world!!! I know my roommates will be grateful too...I know they're sick of coming home and seeing all the crazy projects I'm about. (Yesterday I was caught cleaning out the trash can!) A girl can only handle no school and no work for so long! Thank you Heavenly Father!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya on this one. It was a blessing for me, in this economy

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does work in mysterious ways.

    ReplyDelete