Monday, October 18, 2010

day 1...done...LOVE IT!!!

This weekend has come to an end and I've loved every minute of it!!! (minus the 9.5 hrs of driving on sat) Friday night I got out of work in Mesa, went to dinner with some friends and then attempted to sleep a couple hours before peacing out with everything I own in my car...9.5 hrs later I found myself chillin with the coolest guy EVER!!! I hung out with Josh for a bit then met up with my newest roommie...after an AMAZING day at church I got to hang out at the temple for a couple hours and even earned myself a tiny little farmers tan ;) haha! Then came the final defining moment...work...absolutely LOVE my new branch!!! It was so fun today! My co-workers, managers, customers...EVERYTHING was awesome! I'm so excited for all these changes! Of course I even made some Gridley connections :) I swear there's not a place in this world I can go without at least one random connection...that's Gridley for ya! I have to give Mesa a little credit too though...one of my new co-workers went to hs with my old ht down in Mesa. It's always so much fun to get to a new place, meet new people, and start new things...especially when you're where you know you're supposed to be :) I'm so excited to start working with my new management team, who can stop telling me how excited they are to have me here...always helps :)

1 comment: